Wednesday, December 19, 2007

#23 Finished at last!

As I neared the end I felt great relief not only because of the pressure to finish but a lot of things kinda made sense and a lot of loose ends got tied together. A couple of my favorites were YouTube which I had never been to and I really enjoyed, and I thought the Google Doc was great and has great possibilities. I found these weeks of exercises rather time consuming for searching for understanding on your own, but with help and collaboration with co-workers it was much more rewarding and understandable. An individual hands on approach was necessary although I floundered a bit trying to find the means to an end. It was frustrating to open a website that we were directed to and have no page displayed. In several instances it would have been better to feature the best tutorial to give a best overview of the subject before assigning tasks.

Overall I had no idea so many of the "things" were out there. I question who has time and energy to blog, create, tag etc. It certainly isn't my interest, but I am glad for the experience and the exposure and certainly the realization and expectation that there is more out there and more to come in the future!!!

No comments: